I believe that every facial should include cleansing, exfoliating, extractions, facial massage, and a mask to nourish the skin. These are the bare essentials for helping your skin look its best.
I have experienced that many upscale spas:
- Do not include extractions
- Charge extra to add a hydrating ampoule if your skin is extra dry.
- Litter their menu of services with incomprehensible, unpronounceable names & descriptions.
I believe that when you get a facial, it should be catered to your skin's needs --without extra charges. That is why I offer a personalized facial treatment specifically for your skin every time. Both the 1-hour and the 1 ½ hour facial address your particular skin condition, but the latter allows extra thorough care and indulgent pampering.
This additional time allows:
- The mask to set longer, which allows deeper product penetration.
- Time for me to wrap your hands in warm mittens so that the lotion gets thoroughly absorbed, leaving your hands feeling soft and smooth.
- More time for me to massage your tense neck, shoulder, and décolleté muscles, for you to feel a more complete sense of facial and post-facial relaxation.
I offer a home skin care regime specific for your skin's needs. Ongoing skin care is critical, and what you do everyday is going to make a bigger difference than what I can do in one hour every month or two.
May you always wear sunscreen, rain or shine.